Visas and Residence

With this business you may qualify for a visa or residence.

Immigrant Visas

There are different visas for which a person can come to live in the United States, among them are the investor or officer in a transferred corporation. The company that we help create and which develops the activity serves for the investor visa or the transferred official. The issue here is that the amount of investment and property company varies, depending on the country you are citizen. Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Mexico are Latin American countries that currently possess an agreement with the United States that enables visa called E-2, that allows the investment in a certain business and to live with your family on American floor, that agreement include Spain, Italy, France, Germany and other country members of the European Community. These visas are becoming a big boom, especially in countries with unfavorable prospects because they allow to move to the first world developing an own business.  And if we talk about what can be done, it can be extended to immediate family members (spouse and children under 21), we are talking about a real change of life. The spirit of this kind of visas is to invest money into the American economy, generation of employment becoming a sustainable business. The visa can be renewed indefinitely every 3 or 5 years. The opportunities are in sight for those who really consider these type of  investment in the United States. US Trucks & Co. has lawyers and accountants in immigration specialists to successfully address the investment and immigration process.

Residences for Emigrants

The difference between a visa and residence is that when getting the last one, you get the Green Card and eventually you can get the American citizenship, requirements and processes for the are different from those when getting the visas, but the trucking business qualifies you and your family to apply for different residences, especially as an investor. There are a lot of factors that determine how to make the process and our immigration lawyer can advise you for your particular case.

In order for you to talk to out immigration attorney, please call,

+1 (833) 847-2268 Ext 2